Karen Hallman knows real estate. Her clients can count on Karen's knowledge and years of experience to help them through the process of buying or selling real estate. Karen says, “My clients are my number one priority. It can be very stressful to buy or sell a home. I want to make it as stress-free and fun for my clients as possible.”
Karen also offers an extensive knowledge of Dallas area and will offer a comprehensive plan to market the properties she represents as well as an unequaled dedication to service.
She has helped clients buy and sell homes throughout the Dallas area, including Richardson, Plano, Garland, Allen, McKinney, Sachse, Rowlett, Murphy, Wylie and Rockwall.
Known for her honesty and integrity, she is recognized as an industry leader by her peers. Karen was Realtor of the Year for the local Realtor association. She has served the association in several different capacities. Karen is consistently in the Top Ten producers of her office. Karen has also been named as one of the Top 40 agents out of more than 1600 agents company-wide numerous times.
Karen knows the difficulties of balancing the demands of a busy life. She has been married to Scott Hallman since 1986. They have one son and two daughters. The Hallman family enjoys camping and have camped in many of the Texas state parks as well as Alaska and Colorado. Their children have been active in many different youth organizations.
Real Estate Awards:
- Top 15 Producer, Ebby Halliday 190-Richardson office ~ 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Top 40 Company-wide Leader ~ 2010, 2015
- Best Service to Industry, Ebby Halliday 190-Richardson office ~ 2013
- VIP Customer Service Award, Ebby Halliday 190-Richardson office ~ 2013
- Mentor Award, Ebby Halliday 190-Richardson office ~ 2011
Community Awards & Service:
- Volunteer of the Year, Main Street Garland ~ 1998
- Past Chair, City of Garland Housing Standards Board
- Secretary & Director, Lake Cities Association of Realtors Board of Directors
- President, Garland, Chapter, Women's Council of Realtors
- Graduate, Leadership Garland XII ~ 1992